SoluStaff is actively recruiting for an experienced, full time Sr Technical Support Analyst for our not-for-profit healthcare agency located in Chicago. The ideal candidate will have experience with a variety of hardware and software including Hybrid Office 365/Exchange 2013, Active Directory, One Drive, Azure, VMWare, Apple products, Cisco VOIP and Audio Video equipment. The Senior Technical Support Analyst may be asked to work or lead multiple projects and is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving problems with products, software, and processes.
This is a full-time hybrid position with a salary of 80K and an excellent compensation package including 403 B retirement plan as well as a pension plan, medical, dental, vision, and PTO.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
COVID-19 vaccination is required for all hired candidates.
· Provide individual assistance to users by troubleshooting PC Hardware and Software Problems including Windows operating systems, Office365, Windows 10, MAC workbooks, standard workstation automation software, MS-Office suite, database applications and VPN.
· Evaluate problems; provides solutions and assistance where possible.
· Create, administer, maintain Outlook email and Active Directory accounts.
· Coordinate repair and resolution efforts with IT staff and outside vendors if necessary.
· Work with independent software vendors (ISVs) to solve technical issues as needed.
· Present findings and conclusions to IT support staff.
· Document problems and resolutions.
· Setup and configure Verizon cell phones.
· Work with User departments to set up, install and upgrade microcomputer technology; install equipment and various software packages; work with Support Consultants to determine user needs.
· System Administration
· Provide administration for Active Directory, One Drive, Azure, VMWare and SharePoint.
· Provide routine maintenance to physical and virtual servers, Cisco VOIP, Networked printers and Audio Video systems.
· Minimum of 4+ years professional experience in a similar role required.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred but not required.
· A+, Microsoft, or VMWare certifications preferred.
· Knowledge of Windows operating systems, Office 365/Exchange 2013, Active Directory, standard workstation office automation software including Office 365, One Drive and Azure.
· Ability to research and find solutions to technical problems and ensure user satisfaction.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) necessary to effectively interact with all levels of organization.
· Capable of providing excellent customer service.
· Attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Display high level of energy and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently and as a member of a team.
· Ability to plan and prioritize workload and meet deadlines for multiple projects.
· Ability to establish strong working relationships with all division teams and management.