SoluStaff is actively recruiting for an experienced full time Data Courier Administrator to join the Data Administration team of our Pennsylvania client, a nationally recognized, forward thinking health care organization offering an abundance of opportunity to grow. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of IT experience, preferably in healthcare, and have Epic Data Courier Administration Certification.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 vaccination is required for all hired candidates, unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
· Coordination and movement of build to the Epic production environment
· Support of the DC interfaces between all 50+ Epic non-production environments
· Coordinate and run the technical calls and tracking scripts for all Epic updates and upgrades
· Moderate technology’s daily Change Control meetings, ensuring clients change standards are followed
· Communicate potential high impact changes to the division and review all standard change tickets
· Provide technical consulting on standard or mid-level platforms technologies
· Acts independently under general direction
· Responsible for providing technical support or staff members in own and other areas of Information Services
· Designs, modifies, maintains, implements and installs technology-based systems hardware or software
· Associates degree or diploma in Computer Science or related field
· 5 years IT experience
· EPIC Data Courier Administration Certification, preferred
· Healthcare IT Experience, preferred
· Ability to work independently with minimum direction
· Self-motivated, disciplined and work well in a team environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of more than one low level programming language
· Strong communication skills to provide written documentation and make oral presentations are a must
· Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers, required